You know what I like doing?

11:08 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I like making lists. (I know I know... everyone likes making lists.) But I mean it in the literal sense. I like writing lists. It's never just good enough to print out a list and then cross things off, if I see a list I want to make a sheet of paper with properly spaced rows and columns and write them in by hand.

Today my list is of the Top 100 Canadian Films as picked by the Possible Worlds Film Festival people.  They've got the list online, but I've now got my OWN list. the same list in the same order and even with LESS information than the fancy reviews and summaries that are on the site. But it's mine and it's in my hand and for some reason the list is more real because I can touch it. Like the 100 films that have been put down onto three sheets of paper are now a unit and it belongs to yours truly. I've just now finished it.

see?


Yeah but what about those other lists that I've put on my blog? You better believe that I've got that shit on paper, stored away, and preserved in its greatness.... Even the list of Empire's 500 movies. Written out. By hand.... That one actually hurt my wrist....

The one I'm working on next is Time Out Paris Top 100 French Films. Can you see a trend here?