6:44 PM 2 Comments A+ a-

There is so much to be happy about everyday and yet when the most important people in your life are not happy or even content, it becomes difficult to focus on the little things and ignore the glaring problems.  But what else can you do when the problems cannot be fixed, or changed, or alleviated? Ignoring them only means something much worse to deal with much later, but it's so draining to deal with them now.

If only I could inject a little bit of my self-induced happiness into those I love and force them to realize that life's too short to be upset about every little thing from past to present.

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
July 28, 2011 at 11:31 PM delete

It's none of my business, but you could ride bikes or something.

Reply
avatar
SooJangles
AUTHOR
August 1, 2011 at 7:57 PM delete

@ Anon: I like bikes. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Reply
avatar