Sun Tzu

6:47 AM 3 Comments A+ a-

Great advice from a friend yesterday.

I need to revisit The Art of War. Because sometimes you don't want to make friends, you want to get into an advantageous position to keep them from hurting you and move on. But it matters how you step on them and Sun Tzu will teach me the ways to get to the higher ground for better vantage. The world probably looks WAY better from up there.

It's a little funny because I want to study this so that I may find peace in a non-confrontational manner.

3 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 7, 2014 at 7:55 PM delete

Not sure you'd get what you're looking for there without reading way too much into it. What a thing to say besides. I always took you for a tank. Everyone needs a break i guess. Also probably over it by now.

Reply
avatar
SooJangles
AUTHOR
March 3, 2014 at 10:50 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
SooJangles
AUTHOR
March 3, 2014 at 10:50 AM delete

a tank? did you just call me fat? is that a fat joke?

:)

Reply
avatar