Bread and Butter

10:21 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Boy that Irish bread and butter is good.


over a month after my trip to Ireland, that's all I've written down. Fuck.

My trip to Ireland was phenomenal. That's my word right now. And I'm also bringing fantastic! back from my first Dr. Who love... which Ireland was- fantastic I mean.

This overdue post is becoming ugly-er.

Lately all of my word play is going into texts which require the banter of the other person. I'm finding it difficult to talk to myself with as much quirk....

just give me a minute..

maybe one more...

Ronald Jenkees is the BEES KNEES. I'm obsessed with this guy and I gotta be honest, my will to write about my trip is waning, faltering, disappearing. (even writing up to this point is like 1 month + in the making...)

Road trip to Dingle
german girls
Book-binding german girl
"seriously guys, you're not prepared to climb Mt. Brandon" - Rachael
freezing
freezing
BALLS freezing
irish whiskey and brown bread ice cream
booooooze
Bulmer's Cider- yum
Love- men and women
Eoin
James
Liam (aka the Stallion)
Carlotta and a lovely dinner
TOO much pasta
just enough beer
Pedro!!
75 cent blueberries
sooooo many blueberries
tea and tea and drink more tea!!
Bread.
So much bread.
and an equal amount of butter.

think about that for a minute. that's a CRAP ton of butter.

awesome chats by a tiny old school fire stove
excellent bars
lovely people
Dublin...
AMAZING tour
horrible waitress from the Foggy Dew
Guinness factory
Mike Banim- birfday chwin
workman's club
parade
the great escape (diarmuid)
then back to Cork
and happiness
and shots
so many shots!
so many new friends
 reggae concert
dancing on stage
dancing and dancing
drunk sleep
tipsy 4 am cab ride to the airport
home.

:)

Phenomenal, nay, Fantastic 24th Birthday...

Sláinte