Project Dreaming

10:14 PM 4 Comments A+ a-

I'm going to begin training myself how to lucid dream. Don't ask why. If you don't know, then we're no longer speaking.

Experiment 1: The dot method.

Step 1) You place a dot somewhere in the palm of your hand or anywhere that you will notice it during the day.
Step 2) Dot check. Throughout each day, anytime you look down and notice the dot on your hand, ask yourself if you are dreaming. This "Reality Check" is very important so take it seriously. Don't dismiss and think to yourself "Am I dreaming? Of course I'm not dreaming.." Build the habit of taking the question seriously- look around, observe your surroundings, begin noticing details. That way, when you are actually dreaming, you'll eventually be able to realize when it is that you are dreaming.

Results pending.

4 comments

Write comments
SooJangles
AUTHOR
January 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM delete

go away. I no longer respond to anonymous commenters. cheaters.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
January 20, 2012 at 5:32 PM delete

does it hurt when i pee, i was going to type, but hit submit and assumed you knew the rest of the question, if this is about not asking why, because i was trying to joke in the first place. If no, what if i said i knew certain secrets about lucid dreaming and the world?

Reply
avatar
SooJangles
AUTHOR
January 22, 2012 at 8:36 PM delete

I would say, anonymous commenters don't know anything about any world because you are non-people. Hence the nameless label of "Anonymous" that google assigned to you. You're not real. I'm just talking to myself. I'm going to stop now. Cheater. stop cheating on my blog. go away. It hurts when you pee because you're not real, therefore your pee-pee has to strain extra hard to find the source of the pee but it can't because you're not real so it over-strains itself searching, resulting in pain.

Reply
avatar