Mi Amigo

8:28 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


http://troubledsoulsunite.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/comearoundsundown.jpg
cover of the album


So lately I've been confined to a pretty limited playlist... and by limited of course I mean I've been obsessed with specific songs that I listen to over and over again.

An old flame I've rekindled is Kings of Leon's Mi Amigo. I love to listen to this song while I'm driving (or when I lived in the city- while I'm walking around) and when I'm reading, and relaxing, and eating, and pretty much doing anything, ever.


What is the appeal? other than that it's a great sound and great vibe? IT'S THAT I WANT A FRIEND WHO TELLS ME I HAVE A BIG OLD DICK!!!!

.... ok no besides that, everything else in the song. Where do i find one of these mystical beasts? I do have a girlfriend who is pretty much a mystical beast and is most of the things in the song but the thing with women is this- when they find their significant other, they disappear. Which is understandable and just how things are. Boys do that too. but basically you need to have a friend that is the opposite sex (notice the lyrics say "she walks my ass home"?) it's just the way it is. Harry, Sally, take a seat. You can learn something about this.

The problem between Harry and Sally is that there wasn't enough drinking, and big dick talking, and song singin'! Too much strolling, and comforting, and conversating. which is why they ended up MARRIED. do we want that!? NO!! we want an AMIGO not an ESPOSO!!

True story.

New life mission: I need to find mi amigo.