I had a dream...

5:10 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

last night. And at a point, I looked down at my hand, saw a black dot, asked "am I dreaming?" and, swear to baby jesus, I felt the dream shift. I don't know if its my brain playing games with me but I definitely felt like I was in the dream. The terror was really vivid when the giant dog that was the size of a tank decided to come after me, and the hyperventilation definitely felt real when two of my friends got crushed by a giant tree trunk...

I shall check again tonight.

+ my movie list is being handled much more efficiently than my book list. shit. but Superman Returns (2006) dir. Bryan Singer.. not bad! I approve. And Clark Kent was definitely one of the better looking ones from what I can remember {wink}. I've also, embarrassingly, found that I actually have about 20 more of the movies on the list ready to watch on my computer... and they have just sat here forEVER. I don't know why I never watched them and just kept them on my comp. Today I also watched "The Red Shoes" (1948) dir. The Archers (Michael Powell, Emeric Pressburger). VERY interesting.. very sad. As a post-feminism woman in my early 20's I can't say I really agree/get what the hell they were trying for with the "choose me, or choose dancing" and the "give up your life for me" and then the tragic ending that ensued... However, keeping half a century's change in mind, I feel the tragedy of the movie. The story within a story was very well played.

Tonight.. Jailhouse Rock. Starring Elvis Presley. I'm excited :P Bring on the swinging hips!