Decisions

1:23 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

As is evident by my sudden re-interest in my own blog again, I have very little to do here in my real life.  This is the case for two reasons:

a) I don't have a job. Before you start spitting in all your disdain, don't bother. I already have. However, I am looking so fingers crossed.
b) There is such a multitude of directions that I need/want to be heading in right now that I am taking the Lorne approach as recorded by Tina Fey- "Sometimes if you have difficult decision to make, just stall until the answer presents itself." You may call me weak but.... you may call me weak. Shuddap! It's my life and I'll waste it if I want to!

Well, despite what you may think, Reason b is already wwooorrrkkingggg! I got a call from LA today from a professional in the field of one of the directions I want to go in..... and I missed the call because I was sleeping in- FOR ONCE IN THIS ENTIRE FRIGGIN MONTH! ugh. But, I called him back and whoooooooo! He would like to work with meeeee! Of course there is a fee. Far steeper than I can manage in the next.. ever. If I could just figure out how this prostitution thing works......

So, one possible answer has presented itself. Lorne is a genius. And I say this though I have never even met/heard of the man!

In other news, I saw Sherlock Holmes 2 last night and it was ok. I think I enjoyed the first one more.  However the entire theater was empty aside from me and my friend so it was kinda fun to sit there talking really loud about the movie during the movie as if that giant screen belonged to one of us...

In other other news, I've been watching speeches on youtube made by some serious people, i.e. Hitler, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Roosevelt, and such... because it has dawned on me that there may actually have been VIDEO back then so that we could actually watch these people make the damn speech we've all heard and read about since grade three!

In really other news. I've just finished Tina Fey's "Bossypants" and I like it. A lot. This woman inspires me to be more ME than I could ever have imagined. Go and read it. [Note: gentlemen, while I am aware that many of you will not, because of many things, i.e. you don't know who she is, you don't like who she is, you don't like women, you think women aren't funny, and such, you all can go suck a fat piece of my dog's turd and continue your lives as the ignorant asshats that you are.]  Thank you Tina.