Rone-ree...

11:13 AM 2 Comments A+ a-

 


My mom left me forever.

FOREVER!


ok she's left me for a month. because she wanted to vacation.

without me.
what a selfi----


this is my mom's face right now if she could read this shit..

 
 
 
Let me restart: *ahem*
                       because i'm bitter
                                         about being left here.
                                                                  to suffer.
                                                                            ARONE.
 
 
well i guess not entirely alone.
because i have Mo.
right?
 
and he loves me right?
 
 
 
LIES!! Mori loves the food that comes from me when he gives me his adorable SIT.


which he WOULD give me if he wasn't an obscenely lazy bum...
 
a;lwieruo;iasfjhasdfjh
 
 
i've got no one!!! sooooooooo alonee.......

i'm even developing that chin..... waaaaaaaaaahhh

over the next month, i've got to have my house on LOCK down. otherwise everything will fall apart. like LAST year. when Mo was just a wee lad and could not control his bladder. which in turn meant that i could not control my weeds. which in turn meant i could not control my garden. which in turn meant i could not control my health. which in turn meant i could not control my sleeping....
 
which. in. turning. means. = nothing happens.
 
(yeah that line makes no sense... but
                                                                                 doesn't it?
)
 
NOT THIS YEAR!
 
first order of business. STOP boozing so much. because booze = planning for booze = getting ready for booze = going to booze = boozing = more boozing = decisions to unneccesarily booze more = need to get home = need to sleep off booze asap = wake up boozed = still boozed the next day = nothing happens.
 
this sequence is only allowed three out of seven days.
 
i've decreed it now.
 
did you see me do it?
 
RIGHT NOW.
 
 
.........................just happened.
 
fuck yeah.
 
check it bitchessssss

 The thing is.
 
 
Here's the thing.
 
 
 
 
You're waiting for there to be a point to this post but there is none.
 
 
 
It is just me. Wallowing.
 
 
 
Forever.








WALLOWING.

except my dick isn't NEARLY that stubby.
no offense.

i will leave you with this. because it was real. and it's me- if i were black... and my mom is... no ok no we're not going down that road.




2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
July 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM delete

It must have been one of those three days.

Reply
avatar
SooJangles
AUTHOR
July 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM delete

it was the lead in to it... yes... SO WHAT OF IT?!

Reply
avatar