genocide and a shitty mass grave

1:59 PM 0 Comments A+ a-





 
 
 
i killed them all :(
 
 


look how happy he looks!!




but no. my worms are not like this happy squiggler. I KILLED THEM!!!!!




more accurately, the accursed Apollo killed them. They got too hot. DAMN YOU APOLLO!! but who am i kidding? the blame lies equally with me- i aided the creation of the inescapable, unyielding inferno that my little worm babies were fried in till their dying breaths.....




how do i even live with myself?!
 
 
apparently i was doing it wrong anyway. too much poop to not enough worm ratio.
 
 
 
....BUT A POUND OF WORMS!!
but too much poop.
but so many worms!!!!
but still too much poop.



i underestimated the poopiness of my beloved number 1's poop. thank god i didn't try anything with number 2's!! evilocity plus poop toxicity can only equal zombified worms that can probably open the lid of their own worm bin. before coming into the house to eat our brainzzzzzzzzzzz


 


"braaaainnnnzzzzzz"





the fact of the matter is i need to step up my game.





and step up i shall. 



worm bin round 2 will be on its way shortly. plan of action? slow and steady will win this race. hopefully only ONE more batch of worms will be needed... with some sage advice from some serious veteran composters and a resolve to brave the nefarious odors of number 1's very special waste I head back into the darkness.

as for the worms in bin 1:


I'M SO SORRY!!!  SOOO SOOO SORRY!!!