The Good, The Bad, and the Pricey of the News~

3:02 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

So I've got a job! Whooooo!!! Actually I've got two jobs. And for the most part, they are baw-lerrrrr!!! For one, they pay me pretty well. And I'm developing my brain on the constant... at least in terms of fine dining and apples- separately. You don't know what I'm talking about, but I do and that's all that really matters anyway. Yeah, I've got these two jobs that take up a lot of my time and pay me pretty handsomely to do so. I'm ok with that. The only problem is, now I've suddenly got so many things to BUY?! like what?!?! When I was broke ass trying to coast my car in neutral to save on gas, I was like "i've got not a want in the world but a full tank of gas" and now it's like... mmm yes, new gym pants. mmm yes, and make up! lots of it!! Given, these were all things I needed before, I was just being strong and pretending I could go without. But seriously, the wants just increase. Mostly it's for things I want to buy my family. All the things I had been thinking of to buy them but now I actually have some money and STILL not enough to buy them all but GODDAMMIT i've now got a stronger resolve to try!!!!

Update 2: Though not exactly on my blog-bucketleist, I've fulfilled my dream of learning to drive/owning a manual trans~ WHOOOOOO!! And I'm super badass with it now. Needless to say, I strut around now like I've got a BIG ol' dick. cuz i'm pretty sure I dooooo heh heh. AND AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE I'M SO AWESOME---- I've fulfilled my OTHER unofficial dream of owning a pickup truck. I really am just so ridiculously awesome I don't even know how to handle it. Oh, you know how i handle it? by putting in a sweet little system in my sweet little pickup with my sweet GIANT first check!!! I'm not bragging but... really. How many times in one paragraph can I sing my own praises? At least one more time, I'm sure.

Update 3: I'm buying myself a DSLR finally. I'm doing some research and I must say I definitely lean toward Canon and Nikon. We shall see. And then it's photographer Jangles being UNLEASHED!! ............................................. into the office. for that is where i now spend the majority of my days :P makin the big bux. because i'm super awesome... heh heh.

Update 4: Horses. I'm also going to be getting into horse-back riding. that is- if i can find someone who'll let me get on one. ARRGGG!!! life-long mission of mine. Status: incomplete.

Update 5: Hey.... remember about that motorcycle? Yeah. Looks like i'll be picking that sucker up sometime late this summer. oh, what did you say? I'm a super badass? what? stop~~ i'm blushing. heh heh.

Needless to say all of this will cost me a lot of money but for this year, I think I'm ok with spending much of my earnings. There are things I need to catch up with in terms of accomplishing life goals. But then, it's save save save and then BOOM! I'll blow it all on something humungo!!! heh heh~ Then we can chat some more about what a badass I am. You're welcome.

1 comments:

Write comments