Cooking like a maniac!!

5:47 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Yesterday was my day to cook for the week (remember? Mondays?) and did. i. cook! I was all over the kitchen making rhubarb-beer jam; spicy coconut sauce; green onion oil; quinoa, asparagus, garbanzo bean salad; and fajita burritos for the week! I think there were other things involved, but i can't remember.



And for the first time in a LONG while, all of my recipes were keepers and made a hit. It has been a while with many flopped recipes in between. Thank my mom and sometimes my brother for sitting through it all, eating it all, helping me clean it all, all the while :)

Today is my cleaning day and it's almost six in the evening and I have yet to start. Why, you ask? Because today, the garage door repairman came and fixed our garage while I chatted away and didn't clean. Then after, I sat around and admired my new......

ICE CREAM MAKER!!

Say goodbye to my figure, say hel~lo to my inner fatboy soul!

My first recipe? Olive oil ice cream. I've been obsessed about it for the last five years since the only time I ever ate it. Today is the day that my fatboy soul closes his eyes and flies to the sky. I'll tell you all about it after I eat it all :P

Then, to further break my schedule, I went about making homemade silk tofu- ANOTHER item that I have been obsessed about for the last year since the only time I had it. (are you noticing a pattern here?)

Now, I'll be making roasted asparagus with pan fried salmon- ANOTHER item... just kidding~

Meanwhile... cleaning. Fatboy gonna work off some of that fat!