Decisions and more decisions

9:36 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I have to rein in my life and get a handle on my shit for the next couple of months. Like my garden, my life is out of control right now. I've got too many things going on and a ridiculous number of ideas and wants and craziness just stockpiling in the back of my over cluttered, already exploding, little brain.


Poor egg, his head exploded
See... exploding.

What is all this clutter? Why lots of things of course- all of those projects I was telling you about; all of the ridiculous plants in my garden; new mishaps that need to be dealt with like our garage door breaking down needing a new motor and spring; both jobs; trying to find time to workout now that summer is here and i've gotten fat from not going to the gym in the last month; finishing up my acting classes; finding time go rock climbing; trying out new recipes that i find while at work..... the list only gets longer; time does not.

This post, like the entirety of my blog, is more for me than it is for you or anybody else. I need to get organized. From now on through June, I'm dedicating all of my lunches to watering my garden and leaving the watering at that. I may have to revise this plan once all of my little babies are in the ground and sprawling everywhere wanting attention...but until then.

Mondays will be my day to have a nap and go to the gym. Mondays will also be my day to make food for the week.

Tuesdays will be my day to vacuum, dust, and mop the inside of the house; and my day to weed and prune my garden.

Wednesdays will be my day to work on my yard project. That's it.

Thursdays I've been frequently On Call at the restaurant. If I am called in, then that's that. If not, then I go to the gym. Afterwards, I get to either try out another new recipe or work on my pallet projects.

Fridays I usually work the late shift at my job, and get scheduled to work at the restaurant. If I am scheduled to work, then that's that. If not, then I will hit the gym.

Saturdays I have been frequently getting scheduled to work at the restaurant but that's in the evenings. Mornings will be for having breakfast with my mom and enjoying our yard, maybe a little drive into the country. Afternoons will be for working on my yard project or dealing with the mishaps of the week. Whatever needs particular attention.

Sundays Mornings would be nice at the gym's sauna, perhaps breakfast in our yard, maybe a nice walk. When my scene partner feels like coming to class, then I drive out to Seattle early and meet up with her to work on our scene, then it's class, then home, then sleep: at least until June is up.

Lather, rinse, repeat as necessary until July- cherry season.