Lentil soup

7:19 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Happiness #10 : Everything

I really have much to be happy about today.  First of all, I am trying lentil soup for the first time right now and it is DELICIOUS!  After watching Earthlings, I have tried to be very conscious of my meat source and it is proving to be difficult.  However I am realistic and I know that time is a very real factor so I have promised myself not to be too critical if I eat meat that I am pretty sure is from agribusiness induced torture. But I will limit that to once or twice a week at most, and remember to be very aware of what suffering went into my enjoyment of a mere meal.

Imagine my joy when I have now found a very nutritious and delicious source of sustenance!! Of course being the creature of anti-habit that I am, I won't be able to eat this every day, but lentil soup is now on my "yes please, I'll have some of that, thank you" list.

Also, today I am happy about sleep. To me, sleep is the ultimate cure for everything.  Today in particular, sleep was indubitably my cure for the ridiculous headache that was plaguing me all last night.

What else? My super productivity is something else to be happy about. Chug chug chugging along and takin' care of business~ wooohooo!!

And it was sunny today, very sunny. And my coffee was delicious today, especially as the first cup in several days. And everything else. I was right, today was definitely a better day than yesterday~

On to tomorrow! Any better and I'll explode!! :)  Optimistic much? Yeah, yeah.